Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Buenos Aires City Tour and Rojo Tango Dinner Show
- Explore Buenos Aires districts such as Palermo, Puerto Madero, and La Boca on a half-day city tour
- Jump out to see landmarks such as the Casa Rosada, Recoleta Cemetery, and Caminito Street
- Enjoy a spectacular Rojo tango show, including a delicious 3-course dinner
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
Buenos Aires Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refund of money can be made in the following cases: - If you do not show up at the agreed hotel at the agreed time - If your ship suffers from significant delays
- Dress code is smart casual
- We need to know your language in advance in order to choose the guide for your tour
- Vegetarian option is available. We will need your diet restrictions in special requires
- Option PRIVATE CITY TOUR: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch is not included in the city tour
- Option PRIVATE CITY TOUR: Pick up Hotel in / out or Port in /out is included in both services
- Option PRIVATE CITY TOUR: The Private servicie city tour duration is about: 4 Hours. if you need more time will have extra costs.
- Option PRIVATE CITY TOUR: We started the tour by the City Center where the most outstanding attractions are, 9 de Julio Avenue, the Colon Theatre, the Obelisk “symbol of Buenos Aires” We will visit: Plaza de Armas, the famous stadium of Boca Juniors, the Museum of Bellas Artes, La Boca, one of the most historic neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and “Caminito” a unique cultural experience. San Telmo, one of the few neighborhoods that show the true history of the city.
- Option PRIVATE CITY TOUR: The stops in the city tour, can be done in any place that you prefer and the time that you wish, since the service is private and the guide will respect your interests. Even so the time of 4 hours of tour will be respected.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you acquare the Option PREMIUM CITY TOUR - YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PRIVATE GUIDE AND DRIVER
- Option PREMIUM City Tour: you will have 5 STOPS : Floralis Generica Photo stop - 5 minutes • Recoleta Cemetery - Tomb of Evita - Church Ntra. Sra. Del Lujan - 30 minutes • GalleryBairesGallery-15minutes • Plaza de Mayo. Visiting interior of the Ca- thedral and tour of the Square-20 minutes. • Caminito, La Boca. - 30 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff