5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Licensed guide and professional driver specialized in tourism
Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown hotels & selected areas)
Port pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Lunch in Pto Madero: Menu Argentine Barbecue, paella, sushi, fish, pasta, pizza, salad bar, desserts
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires Hotels & Port (door # 12).
Directions: Pax on board should meet the tour guide after customs, near the information desk at door # 12. A sign with the name informed will be shown to contact them.
Pax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front desk.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Starting point.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Villa CrespoTigreLa Ventana Tango ShowAquafanCampanopolis Medieval VillageRojo Tango Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)Cabildo de Buenos AiresPuente de la MujerBuenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Casa RosadaPassion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)San Isidro CathedralBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarBuenos Aires Eco-ParkTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)