- 4-hour sightseeing shore excursion of Buenos Aires
- Visit Buenos Aires neighborhoods like San Telmo, La Boca and Puerto Madero
- Admire landmarks such as Casa Rosada, Caminito Street, and the Puente de la Mujer bridge
- See Evita’s Grave in Recoleta Cemetery and stroll around Palermo Gardens
- Tour includes port pickup and drop-off
- Ideal introduction to Buenos Aires for first-time visitors or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop to admire the colorful houses of La Boca, then visit Puerto Madero and take in the views of the modern waterfront district from the futuristic Puente de la Mujer bridge. Continue to Recoleta Cemetery to admire the elaborate gravestones and pay your respects at Evita’s grave, Then drive down 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue in the world, stopping to see the Obelisk, before heading to the upmarket Palermo neighbourhood and jumping out to stretch your legs in the Palermo Gardens.
After a morning taking in the city’s highlights, your tour ends with drop-off at the cruise port around 2pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BsAstravelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms