2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
A professional Tour Guide
Departure & Return
La Vuelta de Rocha, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/13/2020 - 8/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Dr. del Valle Iberlucea 437, C1160ABE CABA, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Otra Buenos Aires Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Boca, a collective creation: Port, immigrants, arts and football?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Boca, a collective creation: Port, immigrants, arts and football?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during La Boca, a collective creation: Port, immigrants, arts and football?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Boca, a collective creation: Port, immigrants, arts and football?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasArt Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoArt Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaCategory
Plaza de la RepublicaKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Puente de la Mujer9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Barrio de Abasto Plaza ItaliaParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Madero TangoSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)La PlataColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)Tango PorteñoBarrio Norte