5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the South of Buenos Aires on this small-group bike tour. Lose yourself in the historic atmosphere of the Plaza de Mayo, the colorful streets of La Boca, the stylish modern feel of Puerto Madero, and the old-school charms of San Telmo. Visit some of the city’s loveliest green areas, and enjoy mate, alfajores, and a tasty sandwich from a local food truck.
- Bike to Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, San Telmo, and more
- Local guide shares history of Buenos Aires
- Bike, helmet, and water provided
- Includes lunch, mate, and alfajores
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Bike Riding Lessons / Bikes for Beginners. This tour is not suitable for beginners.
Departure & Return
Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 762, C1086 AAL, Buenos Aires, Argentina
It's a car parking 400 meters away from Plaza de Mayo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Biker Street Buenos Aires Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresMountain Bike Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasMountain Bike Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoMountain Bike Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Casa Rosada Tours & TicketsColon Theatre (Teatro Colón) Tours & TicketsCaminito Tours & TicketsBarrio de Abasto Tours & TicketsGalerias Pacifico Tours & TicketsCafe Tortoni Tours & TicketsLa Ventana Tango Show Tours & TicketsTigre Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino) Tours & TicketsNational Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion) Tours & TicketsCatulo Tango Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsTemaiken Biopark Tours & TicketsPuente de la Mujer Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires ) Tours & TicketsLa Plata Tours & TicketsParque Lezama Tours & TicketsSenor Tango Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Eco-Park Tours & TicketsBarrio Norte Tours & Tickets