3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Buenos Aires on this e-bike tour of some of the city’s most scenic areas. In Recoleta, learn about Argentine history as you visit the University of Buenos Aires and the iconic Floralis Genérica sculpture. Check out street art in Palermo Soho, a stylish area filled with designer showrooms, bars, and restaurants. See ornate mansions converted to embassies in Recoleta and end your ride at the Recoleta Cemetery.
- Explore Buenos Aires on a guided e-bike tour
- Discover street art in trendy Palermo Soho
- Marvel at the elaborate mansions of Recoleta
- Tour includes water, snack, insurance, and all fees
Saved to wishlist!
Guided e- bike tour to Buenos Aires City
Bottle of water and healthy snack
Pilot in case of rain
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transfers in/ out to meeting point
Departure & Return
C1001 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Paseo Arroyo, Art Gallery. Store: 12
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events. In this case, we can reschedule or refund the deposit.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and white, soft-soled shoes.
- We recommend wearing sunblock and lip balm
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike n Wander Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Green n' Trendy Buenos Aires- Art Street, Parks and Soho experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Green n' Trendy Buenos Aires- Art Street, Parks and Soho experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Green n' Trendy Buenos Aires- Art Street, Parks and Soho experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Green n' Trendy Buenos Aires- Art Street, Parks and Soho experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Green n' Trendy Buenos Aires- Art Street, Parks and Soho experience
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresMountain Bike Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasMountain Bike Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoMountain Bike Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarPlaza DorregoPuente de la MujerSan Isidro CathedralGalerias PacificoColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Cabildo de Buenos AiresBarrio de Abasto Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Buenos Aires Cruise PortPalais de GlaceBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Campanopolis Medieval VillageOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)