- Ride an electric bike through Buenos Aires with a guide
- Healthy snack and bottled water to keep travelers fueled up
- Learn about the city's history and culture
- Work as hard as you like with an electric pedal-assist bicycle
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events. In this case we can reschedule or refund the deposit.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and white, soft-soled shoes.
- We recommend wearing sunblock and lip balm
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike n Wander Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Bike n' Wander Experience- Discover the soul of BA City.