12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Iguazu Falls and Mendoza are two of Argentina’s top destinations—but, if you’re in Buenos Aires, they’re too far away to visit in a day. With this tour, travel by a Phenom 100 light jet to either destination and back in one day. Once you arrive at the airport, travel by private or luxury car to Iguazu Falls or several wineries near Mendoza.
- Visit Iguazu or Mendoza from Buenos Aires in one day—not feasible by car, bus, or commercial plane
- Travel in luxury on a private jet and luxury tour vehicles
- In Iguazu, choose between a Great Falls Adventure Tour and a Cataratas Tour
- Fit up to six people in the private jet
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch in Mendoza
In the Iguazu option 2 tours included
In the Mendoza option 3 winerys included
Pick up hotels in Buenos Aires
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up to the private airport
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Get to know Argentina in Luxury Private Aircraft?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Get to know Argentina in Luxury Private Aircraft?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Get to know Argentina in Luxury Private Aircraft?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Get to know Argentina in Luxury Private Aircraft?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Get to know Argentina in Luxury Private Aircraft
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAir ToursBus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresFood Tours - The PampasAir Tours - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasWater Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasFood Tours - MontevideoAir Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoWater Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoFood Tours - MendozaAir Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaWater Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)San Isidro CathedralCafé de los AngelitosMundo MarinoOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)El QuerandiBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)La Bomba de TiempoBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Villa CrespoRiver Plate (Rio de la Plata)Esquina Carlos GardelSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Cafe Tortoni Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Parque LezamaLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)