- Day trip to Estancia Don Silvano, a ranch outside of Buenos Aires
- Go horseback riding and learn about life on a ranch
- Enjoy a delicious Argentine barbecue lunch accompanied by wine
- Marvel at the horse-riding skills of the gauchos
Departure & Return
Departure PointBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Pick up transfer included from centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsBuenos Aires, Argentina
Return point: Downtown Buenos Aires
What To Expect
Visit the ranch's bakery and its museum before attending a milking demonstration. Help the gauchos milk the cows yourself if you like, then watch as they saddle up the horses. Climb on a tame horse and enjoy a relaxed ride through the surrounding countryside.
After the ride, eat a barbecue lunch including chicken, ribs, sausages, potato salad and ice cream for dessert. Watch a traditional Argentinian folkloric show including singing and dancing while you enjoy your beverages, including wine, soft drinks, coffee, and water. Get on your feet and try out some of the dances yourself before opting for a carriage or tractor ride to view other parts of ranch. Watch the gauchos participate in ring racing and other demonstrations of their incredible horsemanship.
Have a snack of quince jelly on sweet cakes before boarding your bus back to the city. Try mate, a traditional Argentine drink made of yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water that has its own rituals and history. Your full-day estancia (ranch) excursion on the pampas ends with drop-off in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Gaucho Day Trip from Buenos Aires: Don Silvano Ranch.