2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: Spanish
Spend a night on the town with dinner and a tango show on this 4-hour outing at La Esquina Homero Manzi. Sit down in the historic venue, dating from 1917, for a traditional meal of Argentinian specialties. With a full belly, sit back for the entrancing performance that includes more than fifteen artists on stage. Listen as a live musical quintet (bandoneon, piano, violin, guitar and bass) and two singers accompany the talented dancers. Round-trip transportation from Buenos Aires hotels is included.
- Eat dinner and see a show at Esquina Homero Manzi
- Sit down for a traditional Argentinian dinner
- Learn about the history of the venue, which dates from 1917
- Enjoy music and tango from a talented group of fifteen artists
Saved to wishlist!
Three course dinner (if option selected)
Soft drinks and wine (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only, if option selected)
Three course dinner (if option not selected)
Soft drinks and wine (if option not selected)
Pick-up and Drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzolla Tango, Galería Güemes, Florida 165, C1005 CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with transfers included, please note it is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that if you choose the show only with transfers, the pickup time will be from 7pm and the show starts at 9.45pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Piazzolla Tango Show with Optional Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Piazzolla Tango Show with Optional Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Piazzolla Tango Show with Optional Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Piazzolla Tango Show with Optional Dinner?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Piazzolla Tango Show with Optional Dinner
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBuenos AiresFamily-friendly Shows - The PampasFamily-friendly Shows - MontevideoFamily-friendly Shows - MendozaCategory
Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)Cafe Tortoni Floralis GenericaParque de la CostaEl Viejo Almacen de Buenos AiresGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Barrio Norte Café de los AngelitosTemaiken BioparkGuemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Mundo MarinoAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)River Plate (Rio de la Plata)Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Esquina Carlos GardelKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)