1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tango Show Ticket
Beverages 02 per person (water, soft drinks, wine)
Departure & Return
Balcarce 799, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Presentation at 09:30 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 220 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Viejo Almacen Tango Show Only In Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Viejo Almacen Tango Show Only In Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Viejo Almacen Tango Show Only In Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Viejo Almacen Tango Show Only In Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
El Viejo Almacen Tango Show Only In Buenos Aires
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasArt Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoArt Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaCategory
El QuerandiBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Mundo MarinoEsquina Homero Manzi AquafanParque LezamaGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Plaza DorregoGuemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)Senor TangoBuenos Aires Eco-ParkPuente de la MujerBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarSan Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Tango PorteñoSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Plaza San MartinAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Villa Crespo