6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the many faces of Buenos Aires on this comprehensive city walking tour, ideal for first-time visitors. Stroll down the grand 9 de Julio Avenue, admire the landmark Obelisk and Palacio de Tribunales, and visit the bustling Plaza de Mayo, home to the Casa Rosada and Metropolitan Cathedral. Explore the tango venues and lively street market of San Telmo, the modern Puerto Madero district, and La Boca, famous for its football stadium and colorfully painted houses, then tour the grandiose Recoleta Cemetery, the resting place of Eva Peron (Evita).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Explore the San Telmo, Puerto Madero, and La Boca districts
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide
- A small-group tour ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Transport by public bus and subway
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recoleta cemetery entrance fee (Optional)
Departure & Return
Defensa 831, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not subject to weather conditions. The tour does not canceled by rain.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buenos Aires Walking City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Buenos Aires Walking City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buenos Aires Walking City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buenos Aires Walking City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great way to see many parts of the city all within several hours as well as get the local experience of riding on the local buses and metro system." See review
Product code: 5674P87
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresCity Tours - The PampasArchitecture Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasCity Tours - MontevideoArchitecture Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MendozaArchitecture Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Cafe Tortoni Mataderos FairGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Villa CrespoBarrio de Abasto Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)Tango PorteñoPlaza San MartinCabildo de Buenos Aires9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Galerias PacificoCatulo TangoLa PlataPuente de la MujerParque LezamaBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Esquina Homero Manzi Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)