5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the best of Buenos Aires during this comprehensive small-group tour. See the city’s main highlights such as the Obelisk and the La Boca and San Telmo neighborhoods on a city tour. Take a cruise from Puerto Madero along the La Plata River and enjoy a delicious lunch. Conclude the tour with dinner and a tango show to observe one of Argentina’s most important cultural institutions.
- See the main highlights of Buenos Aires
- Take a lunch cruise along the river
- Enjoy dinner and a tango show
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch on board: Starter + Main Course + Dessert
Tour Guide: Bilingual
Handicap Accessible: If you are using a wheelchair, you should contact us. The wheelchair must be foldable
Transfers: Pick up at hotels downtown area
Dinner and Tango show in the option selected.
Lunch sailing at the Humberto M boat
Drinks - wine and soft drinks during dinner and show
Buenos Aires City Tour: 3 STOPS
Pick up to Hotels located at downtown areas
Drinks: Not included during lunch
Tips: Not Included
The day tour finishes in Puerto madero area , transportation to go back to your hotel is NOT INCLUDED
FREQUENCY: Mon to Sat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pick up service: Only included to hotels located at downtown aereas
- city tour: We will start in the north (Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta) where we will find wide green spaces and beautiful French style mansions. In the center of the city we will pass through the emblematic 9 de Julio Avenue, we will observe some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Upon reaching Plaza de Mayo, where the foundation of the city took in 1580, we will find the Casa Ro- sada, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral. The tour continues visiting San Telmo, the native neighborhood of tango, and La Boca, where you can feel the pas- sion for football in the famous Bombonera. We will observe the colorful tenements, home to the Italian immigrants of the late 19th. century and the picturesque Caminito street that gives name to Carlos Gardel’s famous tango. The tour ends in the modern Puerto Madero, restored in 1990 and converted into the widest and most varied gastronomic area
- city tour: STOPS Plaza de Mayo - 20 minutes Stadium Boca Jrs.- 15 minutes Caminito – 20 minutes
- Your need to choose between both Tango shows mentioned in this package - both includes dinner
- We need to know your language in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- FREQUENCY: Mon to Sat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Tour, Sailing on a Ship with Lunch and Tango Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Tour, Sailing on a Ship with Lunch and Tango Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Tour, Sailing on a Ship with Lunch and Tango Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Tour, Sailing on a Ship with Lunch and Tango Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18016P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursSuper SaversPackages & Special EventsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasSuper Savers - The PampasPackages & Special Events - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoSuper Savers - MontevideoPackages & Special Events - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaSuper Savers - MendozaPackages & Special Events - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
AquafanTemaiken BioparkBuenos Aires Eco-ParkRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Mataderos FairPlaza San MartinColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Buenos Aires Cruise PortFloralis GenericaEl QuerandiBarrio Norte Villa CrespoCasa RosadaBarrio de Abasto Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)La PlataGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)