- Tigre Delta cruise, Buenos Aires coach tour and tango show with dinner – a great value Super Saver!
- View the mansions and cathedral of San Isidro
- Encounter waterfront sights and homes on stilts with a boat ride over Tigre Delta
- See Buenos Aires monuments like Casa Rosada, Plaza de la República and Teatro Colón while sightseeing through the city’s greatest neighborhoods
- Stroll down Caminito in La Boca and admire local artwork
- Watch a spectacular tango show as you enjoy dinner and drinks at a local venue
- Hear commentary from a local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You'll be collected from your Buenos Aires hotel by a coach that will whisk you from the center of the city out to San Isidro, with views of the beautiful Rio de la Plata along the way. Upon arrival in the prosperous town, your guide will give you a short tour including the San Isidro cathedral and the weekend homes of many of Buenos Aires' elite families.
Board a catamaran at Tigre and cruise through the Tigre River Delta for 40 minutes to see how life works here. Pass homes on stilts and get a chance to buy something from the supermarket boat. Your last stop is at the home and museum of former president Sarmiento, before you return to your coach and to Buenos Aires proper.
Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour: (Afternoon)
Start in Retiro, one of the city's most popular neighborhoods. Pass by many of Buenos Aires' famous landmarks, with historical and cultural commentary from your guide. Stop at Casa Rosada, the Argentine presidential office in Plaza de Mayo, which makes a great photo opportunity with its rosy pink color. Visit the the Plaza de la República and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires.) On the way to Teatro Colón, the city's famous opera house, see the Metropolitan Cathedral and the town hall, or Cabildo.
Head to San Telmo, passing through Puerto Madero, one of Buenos Aires' oldest neighborhoods right on the water. Colonial architecture abounds in San Telmo, especially around Dorrego Square, which is a hot spot for amateur tango performances.
La Boca, a historically Italian neighborhood, features brightly-painted buildings with Italian architectural influence on its main thoroughfare. Disembark and check out some local art for sale on the pedestrian streets. After hopping back on the coach, pass through the sprawling Palermo neighborhood and Palermo Woods, the city's largest green space. End your tour in Recoleta, location of the fascinating Recoleta Cemetery. The next two hours are yours to rest or explore the city before the evening's tango show.
Tango Show with Dinner: (Evening)
Enjoy Argentina's historic national pastime while you dine on delicious Argentinian and international cuisine. Accompanied by unlimited wine, this dinner and professional tango show can experienced at one of two tango clubs.
Tango Option 1: Café de los Angelitos
The tango show will teach diners the history and passion of the tango while enjoying exceptional food and wine. Café de los Angelitos has over a century of experience bringing tango to the public and their experience and polish is evident.
Tango Option 2: Tango Porteño
This tango show features music from some of the great orchestras of the time like Piassolla and Pugliesse, accompanied by enticing food and drink. Reminiscent of Argentine tango's golden era, this themed club recreates the elegance and passion of Buenos Aires in the 1940s.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You may bring your own lunch and/or snacks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms