4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and culture of Buenos Aires during this 4-hour private tour. With a local guide, travel through neighborhoods like Puerto Madero, Retiro and Palermo. Downtown, stop by important historical sites like Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada and enjoy informative commentary from your personal guide. In San Telmo, visit Dorrego Square and keep an eye out for spontaneous tango performances. Visit Evita's tomb in the famous Recoleta Cemetery and walk along the Caminito. Round-trip transportation from Buenos Aires hotels is included.
- Discover the history and culture of Buenos Aires on a private guided tour
- Enjoy the flexibility and personalization that comes with a private tour
- In San Telmo, visit Dorrego Square and keep an eye out for spontaneous tango performances
- Visit Evita's tomb in the famous Recoleta Cemetery and walk along the Caminito
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Licensed Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels and apartments in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro, San Telmo and Cruise Ship Terminal in Buenos Aires.
Passengers can choose drop off location (inside the tour boundaries). Otherwise returns to departure point.
Does not include pick up nor drop off at the airport.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Buenos Aires Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buenos Aires Private City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Buenos Aires Private City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buenos Aires Private City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buenos Aires Private City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Cafe Tortoni San Isidro CathedralBuenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Buenos Aires Eco-ParkOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Catulo TangoMundo MarinoBarrio de Abasto Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Tango PorteñoBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarPlaza Italia