- 4-hour bike tour in Buenos Aires
- Explore the neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- See landmarks like Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo
- Get a look at local life as you pedal through residential districts
- Learn about Buenos Aires’ history from the bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Travelers must be present at the meeting point Tangol Travel Agency, Defensa 831.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start with a cycle around San Telmo, known for its colonial architecture and Dorrego Square, the historic heart of the neighborhood. While there, scope out some spontaneous tango performances while observing typical neighborhood life in San Telmo's bars, restaurants, and cafes.
Pedal over to La Boca, a colorful neighborhood with a European atmosphere that has persevered since Italian immigrants first settled here decades ago. Stop to see local artists selling their work on the Caminito, the pedestrian-only street lined with colorful buildings.
Continue to Puerto Madero, the city's newest neighborhood whose old docks have been converted into trendy restaurants, lofts, and offices. Then, make for Buenos Aires Ecological Reserve, an 865-acre (350-hectare) natural space along the Rio de la Plata. Cruise through this serene oasis in one of the city's most bustling downtown areas, and follow your guide's lead in looking for swans and egrets.
Finally, ride over to Plaza de Mayo, the political center of Buenos Aires, and snap some photos of Casa Rosada, the Argentine president's pink-walled office.
After four hours of touring on your bike, accompanied by thoughtful commentary from your guide, you'll end up in Plaza San Martin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If it's raining, rain gear is provided, but tours are usually canceled if it's pouring; if it's raining the day of your tour, please call the tour operator to confirm (contact info will be on your voucher)
- Passenger must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150cm) tall
- Electric bicycles are available to whom is not in fisical conditions to ride 3 hours at the same rythm (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A great way to start your visit to the city to get your bearings and learn some important info (like don’t visit Boca in the evenings)." See review