2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Macacha Güemes 351, C1106 BKG, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BAIRESPASS.COM
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour Argentinian Flavours food tours on foot ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour Argentinian Flavours food tours on foot ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour Argentinian Flavours food tours on foot ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour Argentinian Flavours food tours on foot ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 86714P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresFood Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasStreet Food Tours - The PampasFood Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoStreet Food Tours - MontevideoFood Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaStreet Food Tours - MendozaCategory
9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Cabildo de Buenos AiresOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Café de los AngelitosBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)La Bomba de TiempoBarrio de Abasto AquafanTemaiken BioparkSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)El QuerandiGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)La PlataLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Tango PorteñoSan Isidro CathedralMataderos Fair