5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation in Standard room at Casa Calma, Loi Suites Recoleta or Madero Hotel with breakfast included (according to availabillity)
All activities detailed on the itinerary and all the necessary equipment
Round-trip private transfers from/to the airport
24-hours assistance available on destiny
Not specified food and drinks
Any additional expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
According to your flight itinerary, you will be picked up at the airport by your own private driver and transferred to your hotel.
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended you pack comfortable clothes and walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a reusable water bottle
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (33 lb) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Rates for non-Argentinean residents only
- IMPORTANT: Rates not valid for special dates such as Christmas, New Year´s Eve, Carnival, Easter, National and International Holidays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Luxury Trip in Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Luxury Trip in Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Luxury Trip in Buenos Aires?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Luxury Trip in Buenos Aires?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P367
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursArchitecture ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasMulti-day Tours - The PampasWater Tours - The PampasArchitecture Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoMulti-day Tours - MontevideoWater Tours - MontevideoArchitecture Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaWater Tours - MendozaArchitecture Tours - MendozaCategory
Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Mundo MarinoParque LezamaObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Barrio Norte Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Floralis GenericaMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Plaza DorregoBuenos Aires Eco-ParkPalais de GlaceEsquina Carlos GardelEvita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Parque de la CostaCasa RosadaCabildo de Buenos Aires