4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 Nights Accommodation in a 4* Hotel (Broadway Suites or Hotel Regente)
Dinner and Tango Show with shared transfers (Dinner and Wine included)
3-Hour Small-Group Tour Highlights of Buenos Aires
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Transfers from/to International or Domestic Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up for Tour as well as the Dinner and Tango Show will be done from your Hotel. Days for these tours will be defined with client directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional Activity to add to the tour: Transfers from/to Airport in Buenos Aires / Hotel
- Optional Activity to add to the tour: Full Day Tour to Estancia with lunch and horse back riding
- Optional Activity to add to the tour: 6 hours Tour to Tigre and Delta
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Days Discovery of Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Days Discovery of Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Days Discovery of Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Days Discovery of Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11143P67
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasMulti-day Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasArt Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoMulti-day Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoArt Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaCategory
Plaza San MartinPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)TigreParque de la CostaTemaiken BioparkBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Plaza de la RepublicaCatulo TangoMadero TangoNational LibraryPlaza ItaliaBuenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)River Plate (Rio de la Plata)Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Cabildo de Buenos AiresKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Parque LezamaColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)