4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get a comprehensive tour of Buenos Aires in just three days. Booking this guided tour ensures that you'll get the most out of your stay and you won't miss anything important. After convenient airport pickup, head embark on a whirlwind city tour and experience a tango show accompanied by dinner in the evening. The second day includes a tour of the nearby Tigre Delta and an Argentine cooking class, which allows you to take home recipes to impress your loved ones.
- Nightly accommodations included and booked in advance by your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Ezeiza for a seamless experience
- All activities included
- In-depth commentary by your guide on the sights and landmarks in Buenos Aires
Saved to wishlist!
Ezeiza international Airport of Buenos Aires – Hotel – The driver will be waiting for passenegers at the airport holding a sign with the name of the passenger to facilitate the meeting.
Transfer service back to International Ezeiza airport The driver will pick up passengers at the hotel Time: according flight details
All tour as listed
Regular City Tour on Day 1: Includes hotel pickup at 9:00am and drop-off at the end of the tour. Duration: 3 hrs
Cafe de los Angelitos dinner and show: the service includes hotel transfer, in and out. Dinner: 3 course dinner, Trumpeter wines, Malbec and Chardonay. Pickup: Between 8:00 and 8.30pm. Back to hotel: 11.30pm
Tigre Delta Tour: Hotel transfer in and out
Cooking lesson: Hotel transfer in and out
Hotel is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The services incudes pick up to your hotel and airport in / out
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18016P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasAirport & Hotel Transfers - The PampasMulti-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MontevideoMulti-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Mataderos FairAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)Casa RosadaRiver Plate (Rio de la Plata)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarCabildo de Buenos Aires9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Floralis GenericaPaz Palace (Palacio Paz)Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Barrio Norte