4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Ezeiza international Airport of Buenos Aires – Hotel – The driver will be waiting for passenegers at the airport holding a sign with the name of the passenger to facilitate the meeting.
Transfer service back to International Ezeiza airport. The driver will pick up passengers at the hotel Time: according flight details
Rojo Tango dinner and show. The service includes transfer in private service in/out to your hotel
Premiun city tour pick up for the hotels
Tigre and delta Tour premium
Hotel accomodation for 3 nights - with breakfast
Dinner : Special argentina experience - guided
Argentine Food Experience: Hotel transfer in and out
Lunch and drinks unless specified
Minimun 2 persons for this package
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All the hotels in downtown area
- Buenos Aires port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Package includes: Premium city tour - Rojo Tango dinner and show- Tigre tour - Dinner at an Authentic Argentinian restaurant - Transfer in / out airport/ hotel
- City tour premium: We will start in the north (Reti- ro, Palermo and Recoleta) where we will find wide green spaces and beautiful French style mansions. In this area we will have our first stops: the emblematic Floralis Generica and the famous cemetery of Recoleta where we will visit the Mausoleum of Eva Duarte de Peron
- City tour premium: In the center of the city we will pass through 9 de Julio Avenue, we will observe some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Upon reaching Plaza de Mayo, where the birth of the city took place in 1580, we will find the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo and we will enter the Cathedral
- City tour Premium: The tour continues to the south visiting San Telmo, the native neighborhood of tango, and La Boca, where you can feel the passion for football in the famous Bombonera. We will observe the colorful tenements, home to the Italian immi- grants of the late 19th. century and the pictu- resque Caminito street that gives name to Car- los Gardel’s famous tango. The tour ends in the modern neighborhood of Puerto Madero, the most varied gastronomic area of Buenos Aires
- Most travelers can participate
- Tigre Tour: We will sail in a conformable boat traveling five of the main rivers of the first section of islands of the Paraná Delta where na- ture expresses itself in all its splendor. By spotting small rivers and internal streams you will enjoy one of the most wonderful and favorite places in our country, discovering the typical life of the islander, seeing their houses, schools and church, as well as their customs! After navigation, you will visit the main points of the city including the Paseo Victorica, the Museo del Mate, the Naval Museum and a beautiful view of the Tigre Art Museum
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Night Best of Buenos Aires Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Best of Buenos Aires Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Best of Buenos Aires Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Best of Buenos Aires Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18016P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasAirport & Hotel Transfers - The PampasMulti-day Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MontevideoMulti-day Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaCategory
Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Mundo MarinoVilla CrespoPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Café de los AngelitosBuenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Parque LezamaOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Rojo Tango Palais de Glace