10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll communicate and accommodate pickup from the airport based on your time of arrival.
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/5/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Bayou Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10 Day Argentina Tour: Patagonia and Mendoza?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Day Argentina Tour: Patagonia and Mendoza?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10 Day Argentina Tour: Patagonia and Mendoza?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Day Argentina Tour: Patagonia and Mendoza?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
10 Day Argentina Tour: Patagonia and Mendoza
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresAir Tours - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasHiking - The PampasNature and Wildlife - The PampasMulti-day Tours - The PampasWater Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasAir Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoHiking - MontevideoNature and Wildlife - MontevideoMulti-day Tours - MontevideoWater Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoAir Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaHiking - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaWater Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaCategory
Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Buenos Aires Eco-ParkPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Casa RosadaParque Lezama9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Galerias PacificoSan Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)La PlataMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Mataderos FairMonumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Senor TangoRojo Tango Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Cabildo de Buenos Aires