4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional driver specialized in tourism
Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown hotels)
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires Hotels & Port (door # 12).
Directions: Pax on board should meet the tour guide after customs, near the information desk at door # 12. A sign with the name informed will be shown to contact them.
Pax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front desk.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Starting point.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private City Tour Discovering Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private City Tour Discovering Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Private City Tour Discovering Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Private City Tour Discovering Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 109228P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)San Isidro CathedralParque de la CostaKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Palais de GlaceSan Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Parque LezamaRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)La Bomba de TiempoPlaza ItaliaBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Rojo Tango Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)