3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs, extra activities and food.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Kotor port
- Tivat marina
- Portonovi Resort, Boka Bay, Herceg - Novi 85340, Montenegro
- Luštica Bay, Radovići 85323, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro lifestyle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 217397P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudva4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorBus Tours - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorWater Tours - KotorExtreme - KotorFloat Trips - Kotor4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaFloat Trips - Podgorica4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikFloat Trips - DubrovnikCategory