6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Kotor port
- Tivat marina
- Portonovi Resort, Boka Bay, Herceg - Novi 85340, Montenegro
- Luštica Bay, Radovići 85323, Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/2/2019 - 12/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Tivat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boka Bay under sails?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boka Bay under sails?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boka Bay under sails?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boka Bay under sails?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Boka Bay under sails
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudvaShore Excursions - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikCategory