- See the Chain Bridge, St Stephen’s Basilica, and State Opera House
- Explore the Buda Castle complex, Heroes Square and the Central Market Hall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by private luxury vehicle
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby. If you are staying at a private apartment in Budapest, please send us the address.
What To Expect
Admire the views along the UNESCO-listed Danube riverfront, browse the stalls at the Central Market Hall, and explore the Jewish Quarter, home to Europe’s largest Synagogue, then continue to City Park to see the historic Széchenyi Bath, the largest thermal bath in Europe. Along the way, stop to take photos of landmarks such as the National Museum, the Parliament building, Western Railway Station, Vajdahunyad Castle, and Heroes Square.
Jump out to stroll down the elegant Andrassy Avenue, home to the lavish Hungarian State Opera House, then take a peek inside the opulent St. Stephen's Basilica. Continue across the Chain Bridge to Buda for a tour of the medieval castle and follow your guide around Trinity Square, Fisherman’s Bastion, and Matyas church. After snapping photos of the grand Buda Castle, which dates from the 13th century, head to Gellért Hill for an unbeatable panoramic view of the city and the Danube River.
After four hours taking in the city’s highlights, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Your private tour is flexible and you can opt to visit the attractions of your choice along the way. Entrance fees are not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweet Travel Private Tours Kft.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend using him as a tour guide in Budapest, you'll have a great tour!" See review