4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Avoid trudging around in large tour groups and explore Budapest at your own pace with this private walking tour. See top landmarks, such as St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent István Bazilika), the Hungarian House of Parliament (Országház), and Heroes' Square (Hősök Tere), and learn about local history and culture from your guide. With just your group taking part, you’re free to pause for photos or ask questions whenever you wish.
- Get an intimate glimpse of Budapest on a private walking tour
- Avoid rigid tour schedules and go at your own pace
- A private guide allows for more back-and-forth discussion
- No getting lost—the tour stars and ends at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Hotel pick-up from center of Budapest
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 11, 1055 Hungary
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Budapest with official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Budapest with official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Budapest with official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Budapest with official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 8647P190
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaMarkets - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatMarkets - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaMarkets - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)Rudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)Lake BalatonGozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)Aeropark BudapestZwack Museum and Visitors' CentreAndrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Budapest Pinball MuseumHouse of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Danube PromenadeHouse of Parliament (Országház)