- Explore Budapest by bicycle on this guided, small-group sightseeing tour
- See top sights—Hungarian State Opera, Andrassy Avenue, and Heroes' Square
- Enjoy an intimate experience on this tour, with no more than 10 travelers
- Meet on Andrassy Avenue, steps from the Bajcsy–Zsilinszky út metro stop
Departure & Return
Bike & Relax is located in Madach Imre street 12, next to Gozsdu Court and Madach Square. Next metro/subway stop "Deak-Square" with M1, M2, M3 + trams 47,48,49 + airport bus 100E.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIKE & RELAX - Bike Tours and Bike Rental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3.5 Hours City Bicycle Tour from Budapest with a Break.