Are you interested in?
222 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
258 Tours & Activities
Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget) Tours
59 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover Budapest the way you wish on a private chauffeured tuk tuk. Board a cabriolet Piaggio tuk tuk with a driver and agree a customized itinerary. Then, relax as you fly by famous sights and explore hidden corners, learning about their history on route. Cross Margaret Island, stop for photos, and finish with a wine and cheese tasting at a wine bar. Hotel or central pickup and drop-off, and choice of departure times included.
- Private chauffeured tuk tuk tour in Budapest
- Discover top sights and hidden corners inaccessible to bigger vehicles
- Ride on Margaret Island, coast along the Danube riverbanks, and stop for photos
- Savor a wine tasting and cheese platter at a popular wine bar
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
- Select from multiple departure times
- Central Budapest or hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting and cheese platter
Free pick-up in the wider downtown area
Free drop-off in the wider downtown area
Informative and friendly private guide for a more personalised experience
Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Food and drinks beside the wine tasting are not included.
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Departure & Return
Departure PointBudapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your preferred pick-up time and location as the special requirements box.
We provide free pick up in the greater downtown area.
Return DetailsGozsdu Udvar, Budapest, Király u. 13, 1075 Hungary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box!
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another Tuk Tuk!
- Tour must be booked minimum 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation!
- Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a Tuk Tuk.
- Minimum of 2 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1 hr.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budapest TukTuk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest Private Tuk Tuk Tour with Wine Tasting and Cheese Platter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest Private Tuk Tuk Tour with Wine Tasting and Cheese Platter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest Private Tuk Tuk Tour with Wine Tasting and Cheese Platter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17734P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWine TastingsTuk Tuk Tours Food, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWine Tastings - BratislavaTuk Tuk Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatTuk Tuk Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaWine Tastings - ViennaTuk Tuk Tours - ViennaCategory
Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterVörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)Zwack Museum and Visitors' CentreGödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Danube PromenadeVasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)