Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Afternoon sightseeing cruise on the Danube River in Budapest
- Pass famous places such as Gellért Baths and the Budapest Parliament
- Dine on a Hungarian buffet lunch
- Upgrade to include drinks, including wine, beer, and sparkling wine
Departure & Return
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi rakpart 6 (Akadémia port 3) Starts from the city centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit back and admire the panorama of the city, listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Along the way, you’ll spot landmarks like the Hungarian House of Parliament, the Gellért Baths and the National Theatre. Don’t forget to snap a photo of the grand sprawl of the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city.
Then, sample traditional Hungarian dishes served buffet-style on board. The chef, a world-renowned food sculptor, adds a creative flair to the meal.
Upgrade your experience to include, wine, beer, and other drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Cold entries: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups: Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, Vegetable cream soup
- Warm main courses: Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian: Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads: Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise, Season fruit basket
- Desserts: Home-made strudel, Somló style sponge cake, Mini tarts, Dessert variations Európa style
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No way to pay until Monday, but we'd be three hours away, back in Vienna at a conference." See review