9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the sights of the Danube Bend in one trip on this full-day tour from Budapest. Drive across the border into Slovakia, and visit Esztergom’s green-domed Basilica, the seat of Hungary’s Catholic church. Then, admire the Danube views from hilltop Visegrad Castle and enjoy a guided stroll around cobbled Szentendre, famous for its art shops. Hotel pickup, lunch, and return transport, with a Danube boat ride back to Budapest (May-September), are included.
- Cross into Slovakia and then visit the monumental, green-domed Esztergom Basilica
- Photo stop at hilltop Visegrad Castle, overlooking the Danube Bend
- Guided walk around Szentendre to see its cobbled squares and arty shops
- Includes transport by air-conditioned vehicle, lunch, and hotel pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup at central Budapest hotels
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Photo stop at Visegrad
River cruise by public boat (1 May - 30 September)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be at the meeting (your hotel reception or at the Eurama office) 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Hotel name required for booking and for the hotel pick up!
Please note that there is NO back transfer to your Hotel! The tour ends at the Pier City Center / Eurama Office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Return by boat between 1 May - 30 Sept. In case of low water and during winter time, return to Budapest is by bus
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eurama Travel Agency - Sightseeing City Tours Budapest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest Danube Bend Full-Day Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest Danube Bend Full-Day Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Budapest Danube Bend Full-Day Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest Danube Bend Full-Day Tour with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBudapestBus Tours - BratislavaDining Experiences - BratislavaLunch Cruises - BratislavaWater Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatDining Experiences - SchwechatLunch Cruises - SchwechatWater Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaDining Experiences - ViennaLunch Cruises - ViennaWater Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaFull-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)KecskemétHungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)MiniversumBudapest Danube RiverHouse of Parliament (Országház)Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)Budapest Pinball MuseumDohány Street SynagogueCentral Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaMemento ParkHospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Kunsthalle Budapest