- Evening sightseeing cruise on the Danube
- See the landmarks and highlights of Budapest from the water
- Cocktail provided as a welcome toast
- Several departure times let you choose the best time for your schedule
Departure & Return
DOCK 42 (Carl Lutz rakpart) - Portum Lines - vessels Neptun, Fanny or Klara Use your device's map software for location typing 'Portum Lines' /goo.gl/maps/sS4sVvXaR6H85BNV8/. Please note that taxi scams are regular at Budapest. Suggest TAXIFY to and back from our port, we will assist, if needed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival; there are no assigned seats. Seating options available, you are free to change seats at any time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portum Lines Llc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise.
- "As it is unguided go later on in your trip so that you already know the buildings you are looking at." See review
- "I recommend taking a Cruise timing that coincides with the sunset only because the way in which the setting sun fires up the city and its monuments is truly spectacular." See review
- "Budapest is so beautiful by night, but I would recommend that you aquaint yourself with the City first so that you know what you are looking at on the cruise." See review