1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kick-start your stay in Budapest with this private 90-minute walking tour. Let a personal guide introduce you to Hungary’s capital with a round-up of major sights and hidden gems. See highlights including the National Museum and Central Market Hall, discover the best Danube views, and visit secret, loved-by-locals places often missed by visitors as you learn about the city’s history and architecture. Great for finding Budapest's best bits and gaining your bearings.
- Enjoy a Private tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Discover how various eras have left their marks in the city’s architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: Budapest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: Budapest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: Budapest?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: Budapest
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaMarkets - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatMarkets - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaMarkets - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaCategory
Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)Budapest Pinball MuseumKunsthalle BudapestBudapest City Park (Városliget)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac) Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Museum of Applied Arts (Iparmuvészeti Múzeum)Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaLiszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)Citadella Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)