2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the top attractions of Budapest with ease on a 2-hour nighttime segway tour. After the sun goes down and the tourist crowds have thinned, it’s prime time to explore the Hungarian capital. Plus, the easy-to-use Segway allows you to traverse the city’s hills and winding paths without breaking a sweat. Glide with your guide along the Danube, over the Chain Bridge, around the Fisherman’s Bastion, and to other illuminated landmarks.
- Discover the best of Budapest at nighttime
- Cover a huge area of the city in just two hours
- Feel confident on the Segway after a short training
- Enjoy guided commentary during the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Full guided training
All necessary equipment
Photos of your tour
Food and drinks (optional)
Departure & Return
Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors have to be accompanied by a adult
- All guests must weight between 30 - 137kg
- Tours operate in any weather conditions - raincoats, gloves, jackets etc.. are provided
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Budapest by GetSegway™
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest 2-Hour Night Segway Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Budapest 2-Hour Night Segway Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest 2-Hour Night Segway Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestMountain Bike Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaSegway Tours - BratislavaMountain Bike Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatSegway Tours - SchwechatMountain Bike Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaSegway Tours - ViennaCategory
Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Hungarian Academy of SciencesBudapest Danube RiverRobert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterKecskemétHungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)3D Gallery BudapestAquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Museum of Applied Arts (Iparmuvészeti Múzeum)Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)Budapest City Park (Városliget)St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Danube Palace (Duna Palota)Kazinczy Street Synagogue