- Enjoy a specialty walking tour that reveals Budapest’s dark history
- Learn about historical events from a guide in period costume
- Discover how Vlad Dracula was linked to the city
- Find out secret stories about Budapest that you might not discover alone
Departure & Return
Meeting Point is at the Zero Kilometre Stone in Clark Adam Square. Buda side of the Chain Bridge, at the bottom of the castle hill, a few meters away from the funicular entrance. Look for your storyteller who will be wearing a period outfit and carrying an oil lantern
The tour ends at the Buda Castle district. Then we will take the city bus to go back in downtown; it is therefore recommended to purchase a 350 HUF (€1) transportation ticket before joining the tour to ensure it start smoothly. Tickets are sold through blue vending machines at the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mysterium Tours (Budapest)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Needs to be mindful that not all the group will be a fast as him." See review