- See Budapest’s top attractions on a 2-hour bike tour led by a professional guide
- Travel past sights like the Hungarian Parliament Building, Heroes’ Square and the Jewish Quarter
- Learn about the city’s rich history from a guide
- Cycle on small roads and bike paths for a relaxing sightseeing experience
Departure & Return
St. Stephens Square 4 (szent Istvan Tér 4) at the Basilica. Our guides pick you up at the entrance of California Coffeeshop Company. Metro line 1,2,3 Déak Tér. From there it a 5 minute´s walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Corona Virus update. Bike tours are safe, as we move outdoors and distance is kept by the character of a bike tour. No mask required, we want to see your :-) . Bikes are disinfected regularly!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BudaBike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff