1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Offering the best view in town, Gellert Hill is the ideal location for photographing the Hungarian capital. But the tiring hike to get there can be time consuming and difficult for many people. Make your journey to the top easy and enjoyable on a 90-minute Segway tour. The scenic route also takes you past some of the city's most popular landmarks, including Elisabeth Bridge, Philosophy Gardens, and the Liberty Statue.
- Ascend Gellert Hill without breaking a sweat
- See a long list of the city’s top attractions
- Learn about the history of Budapest
- Familiarize yourself to the Segway before the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Full guided training
All necessary equipment
Photos of your tour
Guide's tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors have to be accompanied by a adult
- All guests must weight between 30 - 135kg
- Tours operate in any weather conditions - raincoats, gloves, jackets etc.. are provided - rescheduling on request, we will try our best
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Budapest by GetSegway™
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Citadella and Gellert Hill Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Citadella and Gellert Hill Segway Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Citadella and Gellert Hill Segway Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeMountain Bike ToursSegway ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBudapestNightlife - BratislavaMountain Bike Tours - BratislavaSegway Tours - BratislavaNightlife - SchwechatMountain Bike Tours - SchwechatSegway Tours - SchwechatNightlife - ViennaMountain Bike Tours - ViennaSegway Tours - ViennaCategory
Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Vasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Budapest Pinball MuseumLukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Budapest City Park (Városliget)Buda Castle (Budai Vár)Zwack Museum and Visitors' CentreBudapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)Danube Palace (Duna Palota)Dohány Street SynagogueHungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Hungarian Academy of SciencesBudapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)Museum of Applied Arts (Iparmuvészeti Múzeum)Rudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)