4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover Budapest’s irresistible blend of culture and cuisine on an evening tour including dinner and drinks. Under the atmospheric cloak of darkness, visit up to six gastronomic venues to taste traditional Hungarian dishes and beverages. As you stroll the illuminated streets, you’ll delve into the history of Budapest’s Jewish Quarter and vibrant downtown district. On this small-group tour – limited to six food-lovers – you’ll learn about the culinary culture of the city and receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Visit up to six gastronomic venues to sample tradition Hungarian dishes and drinks
- Explore Budapest's vibrant downtown district and Jewish Quarter
- Learn about the city's rich culinary culture from your guide
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking, food-specialized guide
plenty of generous food and drink tastings (no need for dinner reservations!
tour includes visits to many different venues in downtown Pest including the Jewish Quarter and Andrássy Avenue areas
many stops for photos and questions
Departure & Return
Budapest, Cellar entrance, Bródy Sándor u. 9, 1088 Hungary
Budapest, Andrássy út, Hungary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Four-hour tour, from 5pm-9pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of eight guests)
- For larger groups please choose the "Group Tour (min. 8 pers.)" option when booking
- If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Dinner Walk" tour option when booking
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Hungary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest Dinner Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest Dinner Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Budapest Dinner Walk?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest Dinner Walk?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Budapest Dinner Walk?
This activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Budapest Dinner Walk.
See all safety measures taken by Budapest Dinner Walk.
Product code: 6916P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaWine Tastings - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaWine Tastings - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)VisegrádDanube Palace (Duna Palota)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaGödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterHeroes' Square (Hosök Tere)Lake BalatonKunsthalle BudapestBudapest Danube RiverBudapest Pinball MuseumChain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Aeropark BudapestHungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)