55 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See Budapest from the water aboard a hop-on hop-off boat tour, which includes unlimited use for 24 hours. Your cruise departs from downtown and glides past significant landmarks along the Danube River, such as Margaret Island and the Castle District. Stay on the boat for the entire route or hop on and off at several stops to explore Budapest at your own pace.
- Hop-on hop-off Budapest sightseeing cruise
- Glide past major landmarks on the Danube River
- Disembark at several stops to explore
- Hear audio commentary on board
- Order drinks available for purchase at the bar
- Unlimited 24-hour use
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
English and German audio guide on board
Available drink bar at Dock 8A bar
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In case of extreme water level (too high or too low) the tour can be cancelled (in which case you will get either a refund or option of another cruise)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Eurama Travel Agency - Sightseeing City Tours Budapest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest Sightseeing Danube River Cruise ticket24h unlimited use 55min per round?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest Sightseeing Danube River Cruise ticket24h unlimited use 55min per round?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Advise you check your tickets as we booked for 8pm through Viator but found out that was no 8pm cruise !" See review
Product code: 18851P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffAudio GuidesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBudapestHop on Hop Off - BratislavaAudio Guides - BratislavaWater Tours - BratislavaHop on Hop Off - SchwechatAudio Guides - SchwechatWater Tours - SchwechatHop on Hop Off - ViennaAudio Guides - ViennaWater Tours - ViennaCategory
Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)Hungarian Academy of SciencesMemento ParkBudapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)Citadella Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Lake BalatonKecskemétKunsthalle BudapestRumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)Buda Castle (Budai Vár)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Danube Promenade