3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beautiful city of Budapest on a private Segway tour. Discover the city’s main highlights such as Fisherman’s Bastion, the Parliament, the Opera House, St. Stephen’s Basilica and more as you cruise through the streets with ease. Stop along the way for photo opportunities and learn about each location from your informative guide during this 3-hour tour.
- Take a 3-hour private Segway tour around Budapest’s main attractions
- See Fisherman’s Bastion, the Parliament, and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Cruise the streets with ease and customize the itinerary to your interests
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Supervised orientation session
Helmets (we have all the sizes)
All necessary equipment
Raincoats (if needed)
Guide's tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a adult while on tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Budapest by GetSegway™
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursCoffee & Tea ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestMountain Bike Tours - BratislavaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - BratislavaCoffee & Tea Tours - BratislavaSegway Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaMountain Bike Tours - SchwechatVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - SchwechatCoffee & Tea Tours - SchwechatSegway Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatMountain Bike Tours - ViennaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ViennaCoffee & Tea Tours - ViennaSegway Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Danube Palace (Duna Palota)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaSzéchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Hungarian Academy of SciencesVisegrádBuda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)Aeropark BudapestHospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterKazinczy Street SynagogueHeroes' Square (Hosök Tere)Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)