Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private Budapest city tuk tuk tour
- See the Budapest sights you want with ease, on a fun tuk tuk
- Agree a personalized itinerary with your own driver-guide
- Get a true flavor of the city aboard an open-sided tuk tuk
- Choice of several departures to suit your schedule
- Includes pickup and drop-off at central Budapest hotels
Departure & Return
We provide free pickup in the greater downtown area. Please let us know your preferred pick-up time and location in the special requirements box.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another TukTuk
- Tour must be booked 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation
- Please accordingly to the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a TukTuk
- Minimum of 2 people is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1 hr.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budapest TukTuk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff