12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the remains of Dracula’s Castle on this small-group day trip from Bucharest. Meet your English-speaking guide in Bucharest, then travel by minibus to Transylvania. Admire the scenery beyond the window on the leisurely drive into the country, an ideal prelude to two of Romania’s most stunning castles, Peles Castle and Bran (Dracula’s) Castle. Hit the charming city of Brasov in south Transylvania. Please note that when Peles Castle is closed, you visit the Cantacuzino Palace instead.
- Explore with an informative local guide
- See Romania’s spooky castles
- Discover Transylvania’s hidden wonders
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board, professional English speaking tour leader
Transportation by modern air-conditioned minivan or minibus with wifi on board
Short walking tour of Brasov downtown
Audio guides in Spanish, Italian and French available on your phone
Guided tour inside of Peles Castle and Bran Castle
Guide assistance with ticket purchasing
Lunch (there will be a stop for lunch to eat with the group or by yourself)
Photo tax (inside of Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional)
Entrance fees at Peles Castle (40 Lei) and Bran Castle (45 Lei)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please find below the pick-up time for these locations:
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, 90, Calea 13 Septembrie, Bucharest, Romania - pick up at 07:30
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest, Strada Episcopiei 1 - 3, Bucharest, Romania - pick up at 07:40
Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Old Town, Strada Doamnei 12, Bucharest, Romania - pick up at 07:50
InterContinental Bucharest, Bulevardul Balcescu Nicolae 4, Bucharest, Romania- pick up at 08:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14).
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide (Italian, Spanish or French)
- Near public transportation
- During the summer time (May-September), the second stop will be in Brasov, and the last one will be in Bran.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
4 hours 46 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaAudio Guides - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniAudio Guides - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovAudio Guides - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & Tickets