8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the hustle and bustle of Bucharest and spend the day exploring Transylvania during this full-day small-group tour. Head to the city of Zarnesti to visit the Libearty Bear Sanctuary, home to almost 90 rescued brown bears. Then head to Bran Castle, also known as Dracula Castle, to learn about the history and legends of the area before driving past the Carpathian Mountains back to Bucharest.
- Take a full-day tour from Bucharest to Zarnesti and Bran Castle
- Visit the Libearty Bear Sanctuary to observe 90 rescued brown bears
- Discover the history and legends behind Dracula and Bran Castle
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 8 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any address in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed at Libearty Bear Sanctuary!
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Protocol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bran - Dracula's Castle in One Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bran - Dracula's Castle in One Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bran - Dracula's Castle in One Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bran - Dracula's Castle in One Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Bucharest University PalaceNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)LipscaniNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryHolocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)