- 1.5-hour boat cruise on the Brunswick River, from Brunswick Heads
- Learn about the history, animals and plants of the region from the guide
- Have an excellent vantage point from the open-sided boat to spot bird life and marine critters
- Nibble complimentary cakes, biscuits and drinks during the cruise
Departure & Return
Departs from and returns to the wharf at the harbour. Directions: Follow the signs from the M1 (Pacific Highway) to exit to Brunswick Heads. Follow the road into Brunswick Heads and stay on this road until you see the boat masts and take the turning lane into the harbour area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid safe procedures and hygeine practices are in place
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BYRON BAY ECO CRUISES & KAYAKS PTY LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms