Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- This round-trip shuttle service makes your shore excursion stress-free
- Enjoy a complimentary walking tour of Bruges’ historical highlights
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of medieval Bruges
- Continue to explore, shop, and sightsee independently, if preferred
Departure & Return
We welcome all our customers at our headquarter just in front of the Cruise Terminal. From there on the shuttle bus will leave every 30 minutes to Bruges.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is necessary that all wheelchairs are foldable and can be stored in the trunk.
- Wheelchair users have to be able to board the shuttle by themselves to take a seat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Express Bruges
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms