Don’t worry—here are some similar options
30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: German
Work up an appetite while learning the history behind Belgium’s favorite snack at the Frietmuseum, which celebrates the deliciousness of potato fries. Trace the journey of the potato from ancient Peru to restaurants and food stalls all over Belgium, and even sample some authentic fries in the medieval cellars of the beautiful Saaihalle building that houses the museum.
- Learn the history of Belgium's famous potato fries at the Frietmuseum
- Get tips on eating fries just like a local and sample some in the medieval cellars
- Housed inside the historic Saaihalle building, one of the prettiest in Bruges
- Fun option for foodies
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food available on site
- Open every day from 10 am to 5 pm (last tickets at 4.15pm)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frietmuseum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Frietmuseum Entrance Ticket
30 to 45 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrugesAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Burg SquareGroeningemuseumDuveloriumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Friet MuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Historium BruggeOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)