Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
6 Tours & Activities
Historium Brugge Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
8 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience a day in the life of a medieval apprentice at the Bruges Historium, an interactive museum designed to transport you back to 15th-century Belgium. History comes alive through multimedia and special effects as you walk through seven different themed rooms with an audio guide. Enhance your visit with an optional virtual reality experience or drinks in the Duvelorium bar overlooking Market Square.
- Feel transported to Belgium of the Middle Ages with a ticket to the Bruges Historium
- Listen to an audio guide while exploring themed rooms with special effects
- Optional virtual reality experience puts you deeper into history
- Convenient location right off Market Square
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
Historium Virtual Reality
Food or drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHistorium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
9/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age is 3 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Historium Story Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Historium Story Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Historium Story Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Historium Story Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42725P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleSkip-the-Line Tours - BrusselsAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Burg SquareOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Historium BruggeHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)De Halve Maan BreweryJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Friet MuseumDuvelorium