2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the lush greenery of the Cassorova Eco Park with a full-day admission ticket. The park is home to two of Brazil’s most beautiful waterfalls: Cassorova and Quatis which are 197 feet (60 meters) and 150 feet (46 meters) in height respectively. Walk through the lush jungle, swim in the natural pools of the waterfalls, and enjoy panoramic views of Brazilian countryside throughout the day.
- Spend the day exploring the beautiful Cassorova Eco Park
- Hike to the beautiful Cassorova and Quatis waterfalls
- Swim in the natural pools and enjoy panoramic views
- Luggage storage and free parking are available on the premises
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointEcoparque Cassorova, Patrimonio de Sao Sebastiao da Serra Circuito das Cachoeiras - Bairro Patrimonio em Brotas, Brotas, State of Sao Paulo 17380-000 Brazil
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cassorova e Quartis LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Cassorova Eco Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Cassorova Eco Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Cassorova Eco Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 76217P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBrotasCategory