9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Rather than rushing by vehicle from Broome to Darwin, slow down and soak up the sights and atmosphere on this 9-day action-packed guided tour. Hike, swim, and camp under the stars in some of the most spectacular locations in the Australian outback and travel through the heart of the Kimberley outback, into the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle, and El Questro. This tour also offers the opportunity to go on boating on Lake Argyle and take a helicopter tour over the Bungle Bungles.
- Hike, swim, and camp under the starry night sky from Broome to Darwin
- Includes camping equipment and park fees
- See native wildlife and indigenous rock art: Get insights from your guide
- Includes food and pickup from select Broome hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Equipment - swag and tent
Air-conditioned truck with forward facing seats
Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Drinking water included
Alcoholic drinks (there will be a least 1 opportunity to purchase alcohol on the tour)
Departure & Return
We will pick up from any location within Broome, please contact us to confirm if you're unsure.
Moonlight Bay Suites , 51 Carnarvon St, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia Oaks Broome Hotel , 99 Robinson St, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia Mangrove Hotel , 47 Carnarvon St, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged 13 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 12 or under are not eligible to travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Off-Road Adventure Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
9-Day Kimberley Offroad Adventure from Broome to Darwin
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBroome4WD Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaMulti-day Tours - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western Australia4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliCategory
Lillimooloora Tours & TicketsDanggu Geikie Gorge Tours & TicketsHorizontal Falls Tours & TicketsBoab Prison Tree Tours & TicketsReddell Beach Tours & TicketsCygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tours & TicketsBroome Chinatown Tours & TicketsDampier Peninsula Tours & TicketsBroome Japanese Cemetery Tours & TicketsBroome Courthouse Markets Tours & TicketsWindjana Gorge Tours & TicketsTown Beach Tours & TicketsBroome Historical Museum Tours & TicketsSun Picture Gardens Cinema Tours & TicketsMalcolm Douglas Crocodile Park Tours & Tickets