19 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip scenic flight on seaplane from Derby
Dinner & Breakfast including tea/coffee
Fast boat rides through the Horizontal Falls
Relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks
Opportunity to swim in our croc/shark free cage
Overnight accommodation on our luxury houseboat, in an air-conditioned cabin
Alcohol is BYO, however luggage restrictions apply 5kg per person
Departure & Return
Derby WA 6728, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour ex Derby?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour ex Derby?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour ex Derby?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour ex Derby?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour ex Derby
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWestern AustraliaBroomeAir Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaAir Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory